Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Spreading Love!

I have wonderful news!  Thanks to all of YOU savvy chicks, Be Savvy Chic has now been able to donate a total of $426 to the N&K adoption AND generate $240 towards the Kaiser's adoption.  That's in only three months!  Girls, I think we're on to something!

Think of it this way. What is your annual clothing budget? What if 10% of every item of clothing you bought went to help orphans come home to their forever families? For some of you, that's a lot of money! For others of you, it's not a huge amount. But for ALL of you together...it's definitely a significant sum! That's where Be Savvy Chic comes in...I'm happy to announce that a minimum of 10% of every sale (not just profits) goes towards helping unite orphans with their forever families. You are each part of something bigger than yourself, and for that I thank you!

N and K afamilyforsiblings.blogspot.com

Alex www.helpbringalexhome.com



When I started Be Savvy Chic last year, I committed to give 10% of all PROFITS to Redline United (www.redlineunited.org).  As of January 1, 2013, Be Savvy Chic has donated at least 10% of all PROCEEDS to this organization.  Also, some of our clothing purchases have now been from adoption fundraiser yard sales,  which is a way we can give even MORE.  If I buy a shirt for $2 from an adoption yard sale, then sell it for $5 and donate 10% of that sale, then 50% of the purchase price of that item went directly to helping bring orphans home!  I can't tell you how excited I am as I consider the long-term possibilities of what a difference WE can all make in the lives of these marginalized children, simply by redirecting a portion of our clothing budgets.





One more opportunity for you!  Allison Kaiser is making these awesome scarves in various colors to raise money for their adoption.  The scarves are $20 each, and 100% of the sales go towards bringing Alex home.  And you would have an awesome statement piece accessory!  Let me know if you want one.

I will continue to share with you opportunities to support good causes with your purchases.  Thank you sincerely for participating in this alternative economy with me, where we use our buying power to assist the least of these and spread love in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment